I’m Jo Meenen, a developer and teacher living in Frankfurt, Germany. When I’m not eating chocolate or drinking coffee, I’m usually working on my software as a service business, making every mistake a man can possibly make.
CuteMachine is my personal blog, where I love to share my learnings on programming, marketing, self improvement, and voodoo.
Here are some more things about myself in no particular order:
- Friends call me an Apple fanboy. Rightly so. I bought my first Apple computer, an Apple IIe, in 1983. Well, my parents did.
- I have a diploma in computer science, which is great if you want to work for the corporate world. Besides that I would label it useless.
- I developed and self-published almost 40 apps for iOS and Android.
- Travel is my greatest passion.
- I value experiences over stuff. Stuff owns you, not the other way around.
- I love design and minimalism.